- My name is Courtney.
- I am wife to a wonderfully cute, sweet, thoughtful, all-around-great hubby.
- I am mommy to a superhero loving 4 1/2 year old son and an eating machine of another son, who is 21 months.
- I am a stay-at-home mom.
- I am also a photographer.
- Having a baby has been so much more fun than I ever thought it would be. Having a toddler has been alternately more fun and more incredibly frustrating than I thought it could be!
- I live in Texas.
- The hubby and I have been married eight years.
- I am an expert on nothing.
- I am terrible with grammar. I use too many commas, and sometimes not enough, and I really like starting my sentences with all the forbidden words like “And” and “But”. I pretty much write like I speak, so just read along like we are having a conversation. Then all the commas will make more sense. And maybe you won’t get so annoyed with my poor grammar.
- If I were rich I would move into a hotel just so I could get room service anytime I wanted it. I really like room service.
- My life is almost always a disorganized, cluttered mess, but it’s a really good one. I have a good life. And a great family. And I think it’s all pretty cool.
Please contact me at any time, with any questions or comments. I would love to hear from you!
Courtney (at) theworldaccordingtomommy (dot) com